AUTO GLASS CHATTANOOGA'S FAQ
If you can't find the answers you're looking for, give us a call!
- Are windshield replacements covered by warranty?
- For as long as you are the owner of the vehicle, we fully guarantee each of our windshield replacements against any air or water leaks that may occur. In the rare case you happen to have a leak, we will come back out and fix the issue, free of charge.
- Do you dispatch to other areas besides Chattanooga?
- Absolutely! We are mobile auto glass repair and replacement experts. Chances are, if you live anywhere near Chattanooga, we probably service your area. We dispatch to Northeast Alabama and Northwest Georgia all the way to Knoxville, TN.
- How long does a windshield replacment take?
- The average replacement time for a windshield in Chattanooga is 45-90 minutes, depending on the vehicle. Once the repair is completed, the vehicle should sit for about an hour before being driven.
- Is mobile service as good as in-shop service?
- Definitely... Each technician we dispatch is fully equipped with all of the tools and materials needed to safely and correctly repair or replace your auto glass no matter where your vehicle is located.
- Is the crack in my windshield repairable?
- If the damage to you windshield can be covered by a quarter, it can most likely be repaired. Anything larger will need to be replaced.
- What types of payments do you accept?
- We accept all major debit and credit cards and cash is always welcome. No Personal Checks Are Accepted. Payments made over the phone may incur a small fee.
Still Have Questions? Contact Us!
If you still didn't find the right answer, use this contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!